Bay Shrimp Sandwich
Favorite Restaurant Sandwich Recipe
I use a great deal of seafood, including Bay Shrimp, at the restaurant for
breakfast, lunch, dinner and as appetizers.
You can use bay shrimp for a wonderful appetizer dip. The recipe is on this site. One click away!
For a "sandwich," you can use bread (toasted or not), a bun, a hoagie roll or even make it a tortilla wrap. Just make the shrimp mix and you can create your own "sandwich."
Bay Shrimp Sandwich Recipe
Favorite Seafood Sandwich Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes. Servings: Cream cheese is enough for 8-10.
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh
- 10-11 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drained
- Bread of your choice (toasted or not)
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Approximately 24 ounces of this seafood
- Fresh sprigs of parsley for garnish
- Using the white paddle on a Kitchenaid (or use an electric hand mixer) whip softened cream cheese
- Scrape down sides and whip again
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill and whip
- Fold in chopped pineapple (low speed) or with a
To Serve Open Face Shrimp Sandwiches:
- Lay bread or a tortilla on a flat surface
- Spread with 1-2 ounces of cream cheese mixture (generous amount)
- Top with a lettuce leaf, tomato slices and 2-3 ounces of bay shrimp depending on size of bread
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh parsley
For Full Sandwich:
- Top with another slice of bread spread with cream cheese mixture
- Carefully cut diagonally
There are many other real restaurant recipes on the website
and some really great resources for your cooking needs and desires.
The Cook's Page ...A Resource for Your Cooking Needs
ENJOY the food, like this seafood sandwich, and the company of those you share it with! With real restaurant recipes, you can cook with confidence and style. - Donna