"Batter Up!” Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
Restaurant Breakfast Recipe a Home Run
Oh! You found this great Pancake Recipe! Thanks for
stopping in! You’ll be glad you did after you try this restaurant breakfast
You can find hundreds more restaurant recipes on the website!
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
Favorite Restaurant Breakfast Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes. 6-8 servings.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and sift
- In another larger mixing bowl combine buttermilk
and eggs using a wire whip
- Fold in dry ingredients but do NOT over mix
- Stir in melted butter (batter will be lumpy)
- Fold in blueberries carefully so you don't break
- Cook on greased griddle or in a large skillet
Enjoy your pancakes and the company of those you share them
with! Please remember to "stop in" often.
Did you know? Not all flours are created equal: White flour is made from
heavily refined and processed wheat grains, while whole-wheat flour is made
from grains that have not undergone heavy processing.
Whole-wheat and white
flours differ in their nutritional value.